Football association characterized by leadership and creativity within the field of social work
QFA functions on all levels to enhance its role within the local community via social work.
One team work, striving for success, cooperation & synergy, creativity and stability.
Urging all sectors of the local community to encourage the participation in the most popular game in the world through the following:
- Merge of football within the local community through purposeful social programs.
- Involving all segments of local community in the tournaments and competitions organized by QFA.
- Convening sports programs and initiatives related to football with the local community organizations as well as football fans.
- Establishing the concept of (football for all) within the local community and renounce violence and intolerance in sports.
- Social communication with the individuals/sectors in order to achieve QFA social vision.
All QFA social programs and projects depend on the responsibility towards the local community as well as the following targets:
- The use of football as a fundamental pillar within the local community.
- Enhancing football culture, sports education, sportsmanship and their positive values upon all community members.
- Focus on children and teenagers as well as produce social, cultural and educational programs related to football in order to introduce a football-loving generation.
- Introduce sports community that admires Qatari football and national teams.