QFA’s Disciplinary Committee announces key decisions
DOHA: The Qatar Football Association’s (QFA), Disciplinary Committee – headed by Hassan Al Hammadi – on Tuesday announced several decisions after observing match reports of Qatargas League fixtures.
- Player Junior de Souza was fined QR 10,000 for lack of proper conduct during a game against Qatar SC on March 9.
- Player Talal Nayef Anzi of Qatar Sports Club was fined QR 10,000 and suspended for a game for attacking a rival during a Qatargas League game in March 9.
- Player Ali Abdi Karbi of Umm Salal was suspended for a month and fined QR 5,000 for abusing a rival player during a Qatargas League match against Al Gharafa on March 8.
- In another decision, president of Qatar Sports Club Sheikh Jassim bin Hamad bin Nasser Al Thani was reprimanded for being on the pitch in the match against Al Markhiya on March 9.
- In another decision, the Disciplinary Committee gave Al Gharafa Sports Club a maximum time limit on Monday 20/3/2017 to respond to the complaint filed by the player Ibrahim Al Ghanim regarding non-receipt of financial dues.
FIFA Ranking Who's at the Top