Team registration for amateur league is open
DOHA: The Qatar Amateur Football League Organizing Committee
on Thursday said the team registration was open for the new season.
The Qatari Amateur League, now into its fifth edition, has outlined
the following conditions for the 2017-18 season.
1. The team name must represent an area in Qatar.
2. Every side must have a Team Manager / Manager (Qatari or
3. Every registered side must consists of 30 players.
4. Every side must register no less than (10) Qatari players in the
5. The player must be at least 18 years of age.
6. Each team must be in its basic form (at least 5 Qatari players
throughout the game). In case of change, the player will be replaced
by a Qatari player.
7. For the resident player, he must have a valid residence for not
less than one year inside the State of Qatar.
8. The participation fees of each team in the league, which is
a check for 20.000 QR (twenty thousand Qatari Riyals), will be
refunded after the end of the competition.
It is worth mentioning that since the start of the Qatar Amateur
League in its first season 2014-2015, it is witnessing the participation
of a large number of teams, all of which compete in a wonderful
atmosphere of excitement and strength and clubs.
Al Wa’ab are the defending champions.
Interested parties can contact Mr. Yousef Al-Saqiri, Member of the
Organizing Committee of the Amateur League, Tel: (44754447) or
email him at [email protected]
FIFA Ranking Who's at the Top